Donations of all amounts are welcome and are greatly appreciated, whether it is a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or a donation in a friend or family member’s name.
For more information about your donation, please contact Allison Beck.
Thank you for your support.
The Art of Elysium is a 501(3)(c). Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by U.S. law, and 100% of all proceeds go directly to The Art of Elysium.
HELP US HEAL THE WORLD THROUGH ART
We offer community service programs in the following disciplines: Visual Arts, Fashion Design, Music/Movement, Theatre/Media Arts
Each program is designed to:
- Support individuals in the midst of difficult emotional challenges related to illness, hospitalization, displacement, elder care, hospice, and/or crisis
- Promote opportunities for growth and development
- Encourage socialization
- Provide relief and self-expression through exposure to various artistic skills and disciplines
- Liberate and empower individuals to see beyond their fear and limitations
- Foster integration of emotional, cognitive and sensory processes
- Improve self-awareness and self-observation through creating and viewing ones’ own art
- Inspire artists to use their creativity in service
- Support the growth of emerging artists by providing opportunities to showcase their craft to the community at large
*ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
As Volunteer Artists for The Art of Elysium we ask that you begin your journey with us by attending a one-time mandatory Volunteer Artist Orientation. The Orientation is developed specifically to educate and support Artists before working with the communities we serve.
LOS ANGELES ORIENTATION
MONDAY, JANUARY 23RD, 2017 5–7pm
General Volunteer Artist Orientation (Fashion and Design, Visual Arts, Music and Movement, Theatre and Film).
All attendees must confirm and RSVP
to Leslie Culp.
NEW YORK ORIENTATION
For Inquiries about volunteering in New York, please contact Leslie Culp.